RE 406 V6 clunk or knock mystery

Check your engine mounts on the top of the engine it is very hard to tell but it is likely to be the bottom one of the two mounts as this was the problem with mine. It was not spotted by main dealer at all I only found out when the top engine mount started creaking and i noticed a crack. I then ordered a mount online fed up waiting for peugeot but it was the wrong one but i thought may aswell replace it even though it seems OK. When I took it off it was in 2 seperate pieces the rubber had come away from the metal. Now silence is golden again.

Big E

-= Get GrabIt for free from

=-

Reply to