406 suspension clunk

Hi all

There is a very slight clunk form the front suspension when I hit a pot hole. In my old Xantia and XM the usual cause was a worn drop link. Do the 406s have drop links? Haynes BoL doesn't make it clear.

Reply to
Malc

Cetainly do...I paid about £12 each for them 2 years ago. They can be changed at a pinch with the wheels still on the ground

Reply to
PH13

If you got a Camberley Autos near you they do them at £9.68 each.

Reply to
Chris

Alas not near Gloucester (from a quick google) it will have to be GSF.

Reply to
malc

Just check the anti-roll bar rubber bushes while you are in there, they can wear and make a clunking noise.

Reply to
Brian