02 Grand Am Dent

I have a small dent,maybe 4 inches on the top corner of my front fender.May have been done by a basketball/football. Anyone have any luck with those dent poppers(ones with the glue). To access it from the back would require removing the wheel and inner ferders. Thanks

Reply to
DanFXR

Taking the wheel and inner fender off is really no big deal.

Reply to
FBR

I too would like to know if those dent poppers you can buy from Canadian Tire work - I have several from parking lot bashers.

Reply to
Jan