Small Dent

Hi

I have a Fiat Brava 1999 1.6 SX Auto

Some nice person put a very small dent in the front wing, where the side indicator is on the O/S Panel. looks like they opened the door on to my wing ... cheers :(

The dent looks like it will pull out if I can remove the indicator to get access to pull or push the panel out. Its difficult to describe but everyone who has seen it says 'yea that will pop out if you can get to it' .

My question is how would I remove the Indicator from the wing without doing more damage.

Or what companies should I look for who do a decent job without been too expensive. UK Yorkshire area.

Reply to
Mick

Via the wheel arch liner, undo part of this and you should be able to get your hand up there to release it

Reply to
firestarter

Not totally sure about the Brava front wing repeater lights, but the are either removed by sliding a thin plastic sheet/semi rigid plate in on one side to depress a 'finger latch' or by a simple rotation.

T oget to the back of the wing you will need to remove the wheel arch liner.

There are several/numerous comapanies in the UK that will tease out dents that do not have stong creases or damaged paint. Typical cost is £80+vat per panel. eg. one panel, 3 dents same cost as one panel 1 dent. DentMaster is a National Company but there are MANY independent companies.

Reply to
Nick Bailey /////