2001 Pontiac Grand Am

My father in law has a 2001 grand am. All of the power windows have broke except the rear passenger. Upon taking the door apartment I notice that it is a cable with a plastic clip on it. The plastic clip has broke on all three windows. Has any one else had this problem? We lice in AZ and the car does sit in the sun, I was not sure if it just made the plastic brittle and that is why they all broke? Also can I just replace the plastic clips or do I need to put in a whole new asembly?? Thank you for the help!

Reply to
mvarcola