2003 Grand AM --- sunroof vibrating?

Hi all

I've been hearing what can only be described as a "vibration" when my sunroof is open and fully pulled back. The noise only occurs when I'm going about 40 km/h (I guess about 25 mph). I've tried to listen for the sound with the sunroof is just opened a bit and not opened at all.... but nothing.

I've only noticed this "sound" recently.... has any one else a similar problem?

Reply to
Rogue Chameleon

Seeing this is an outside sliding sunroof I'd say any vibration or noise would be normal. There is probably some nominal play in the guide tracks that allows the glass some movement from windflow.

This is one reason I dislike an over the roof sliding sunroof. The inside the roof sliders are better.

Check to see if anything is loose or worn just to be sure.

Good Luck.

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~291,400 miles_~_~_

~~~The Former Fleet ~~~

Harry Face