95 grand am a/c

My grand am's a/c is not working . with the engine running it will blow cool air but not cold and the compressor is not kicking on. So I'm thinking bad compressor, but there may be a bad relay. what I need is the location of the relay.

-- Rob in the U.S.A. no matter where you go there you are

Reply to
Rob Mcgee

is the 134 is low there fore low pressure switch is open. Get yourself some gauges and check pressures and find an ac. repair manul.

Rey

Reply to
Reynaud