96 Pontiac bonneville ignition problem

My Bonniville is making me crazy! There are no engine codes and the car will shut off while driving. I have checked the fuel pressure & regulator. While driving with the snap on scanner connected under the codes & data area, the ignition on changes from "yes" to "NO" and off it goes. After you stop the car, it will restart with no problem. I have also changer the ignition module, but it still does it! BTW: 96 Bonniville SE 3.8 non super charged (boo). Any help?? Thanks in advance! Russ

Reply to
TheHitman

Shep