Need Parts for your sunfire I may have them?

I have a Pontiac sunfire 1997 and if you need parts I have them. I also have 2 air bags as well. Please email me.

Reply to
trish32

I need some muffler bearings.

Reply to
Paradox

I don't think that I have done anything wrong by asking if anyone may need parts for there car. I am parting out my car to pay it off. The only thing I should say I may have the part you or some one you may know needs for there sunfire.

Reply to
trish32

I have those in good shape as well. Please email me at snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net if you wish to purchase theses Items. Sorry for the last email I thought you were the pos a reply msg that comes up. Please for give me.

Reply to
trish32