Heater air flow

92 grand am, very little air flow comming thru the vents or heater. Blower works great at all speeds, just no air flow to speak of. All vacuum controls seem to be working. I suspect a blockage inside the vent tubing (or body) maybe a piece of insulation or a door off the shaft. Anyone else with a similar problem? any ideas? Thanks in advance.
Reply to
Robert A Rivard

A family member had a similer vintage Grand Am with the same problem. What little air did come through smelled of pine needles, which needless to say, fell from the nearby tree into the fresh air intake and clogged the evaporator. Maybe a design flaw with that body style? We sold the car still full of pine needles as the quote to repair it was over $700.

Howard

Reply to
hdd