Re: Late model INTAKE gasket failure

Go here to petition GM for a recall.

But if it stalls trying to go through an intersection....Ooooo Weeeee > side impact!! Neck, Back.... even my hair will hurt ! Will never be > able to work another day in my life. GM owes me!! Thats will likely be > the scenairo. > > Pro-Bono > > > > B> > You still have control over brakes and steering even though they become > > tougher the driver still has control of the vehicle. > > > > > > > >> Why has there not been a recall? I am quite sure some underhanded > >>individual that knows about this could turn this into a multi-million > >>dollar suit. All they would have to do is get in a wreck with a bonnie > >>that is still rolling but has the problem. Aften the wreck, he could > >>claim that the car stalled! > >>CAB > >> > >> > >> > >>B> > >
Reply to
Lucipher

I have a 98 transport, had to replace intake manifold gasket at my expense

18 months ago.
Reply to
mlabus

Welcome to the GM 3400 V6.