Signal flasher

The flasher on a 2002 Grand Am appears to be behind the radio somewhere and Pontiac service says the radio must be removed to gain access to it. Anyone know of an easier way?

Thanks, Ken

Reply to
Ken

easier than pulling a radio? Sure, pull the engine and cut a hole in the bulkhead.

No! Wait! Remove the windshield, and cut through the top of the dash.

Those are both more fun....oh, wait, you said "easier". Sorry, my fault. GW

Reply to
Geoff Welsh

Thanks for nothing. I didn't expect a smart ass answer. Oh well, so much for this group.

Ken

Reply to
Ken

Dumb ass questions get smart ass answers.

Reply to
aarcuda69062

It's hard to believe, that in this day and age, we still have people that confuse Usenet with AOL chat rooms. ugghhh GW

Reply to
Geoff Welsh