Turn signal on 2000 Pontiac Grand Am GT

I am trying to trouble shoot a problem with the Turn signal on my Grand am, the problem is sometimes the signals work and sometimes they don't i am thinking it may be some kind of relay problem, any help on this subject will be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
titus70

You will have to trace the intermittant connection or have someone else do it for you.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul

Just to clarify, you will move the turn signal handle but the lights don't come on intermittently? If that's the case I have 'heard' of a 'recall' that concerns this, there is a turn signal assembly that is part of the '4 way flasher', it is easy to change yourself and not expensive, it has the relay in it that makes the clicking sound when the turn signals and 4 way flashers are on. But if you ever experience a case where you intermittently hear an erratic clicking coming from the 4 way flasher/hazard area then let me know, I have the fix for that I can post (this problem is fairly common).

Tech

Reply to
Tech

Has your flasher been replaced under recall? Common failure item.

Reply to
hdd