Boxster PCM v's Standard CDR Stereo

Help with this one would be appreciated.

I plan to purchase a 2000 / 2001 Boxster S in the near future.

The question is what is the Boxster PCM kit like? Does it sound good and does it play CDR's? Reason I ask is because I'm a big music fan and would be gutted to find it would not play CDR's and it sounds bad, which would also mean that I would not be able to upgrade it like a standard CDR arrangement.

Also, does anyone know how much a navigation CD / DVD costs?

Cheers in advance

MT

Reply to
MT