Re: Clear front lenses for Boxster

Check ads in Excellence. Somebody's offering kits to change front, side, rear lights to the clear style on the '03s.

You can also buy the '03 parts at your local Porsche parts counter.

The front bumper, and side vents, too. The rear bumper requires some additional work: the exhaust system shielding isn't quite the same.

A very recent issue of 911 & Porsche World had an article which covered changing over the various pieces of the older Boxster with the new pieces from the '03.

Sincerely,

MarcW.

"news.veriz> Does anybody know where you can get aftermarket clear front blinkers for the

Boxster and how much they are? I am also looking for clear side lenses. > > Thanks, > Sven
Reply to
Marc Warden

Sven, You have to swap your headlights for either 996 99-01 headlights which were clear, or Litronics from a Boxster or 996...The amber turn signals and headlights are one piece. The side lenses are about $30 if I recall, the fronts can be about $500 used for the pair. A Litronic kit with wiring is about $1100. I got 2 litronics for $550 total on ebay. It took a few months because I bought them seperately...

JR

Reply to
JR