Yellowed headlights/"Diamond-cut" clear lenses

My 1995 Explorer headlights really cut down on the pattern, even with Sylvania Silverstars, due to aging/yellowing lenses. Using plastic cleaners/fine steel wool, etc, has not really helped. The ExplorerX forum

recommends ="Diamond-cut" clear headlight assemblies. Does any one have experience =using these? If so, which brand, and how hard to install? Len

Reply to
FS

I have no experience with "Diamond cut" but also have aged dull lenses. I tried Meguire's (sp) plastic polish but it didn't help much. Is there something else I could try? (steel wool, rubbing compound or etc?) Thanks.

Reply to
Bob

Reply to
Vito