Somebody's sleeping

1960 Lark V-8 Convertible, rust free California car with a BIN of $4500...... yes it needs everything, but somebody's sleeping on this one.

0006289013&ih=010&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

Reply to
Dan Peterson

yes it needs everything, but somebody's sleeping on this one.

0006289013&ih0&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

Reply to
John Poulos

0006289013&ih0&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT >>

Reply to
John Poulos

0006289013&ih0&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT Are you sure that's the same car? I thought the original offering was a '62. Paul Johnson

Reply to
Paul Johnson

Reply to
John Poulos

Reply to
52hawk

Reply to
John Poulos

Bob is the guy from whom I bought the '64 Cruiser that overheated on the way back from Sacramento.

He was very nice to me while I was in Berekely and even fixed the brakes on the car when I didn't know there was anything wrong with them. All in all, he was the perfect host--seemed like a nice guy--but he didn't let me drive the car around--in fact, he offered to take it from Berkeley to Sacramento on his truck, so I woudn't have to drive it there myself. So I didn't look a gift horse in the mouth, so to speak.

Frankly I always wondered if he REALLY didn't know the car had all that crud in the cooling system. I don't see how he COULDN'T have known..but maybe he didn't. But if ever there was a case of Caveat Emptor, that woulda been it.

That being said, you must remember that this car was bought sight unseen, AS IS, WHERE IS, so, in actual fact, no one was at fault except ME.

John

Reply to
Fieronut