Porsche 928

I am really thinking about buying a 928. I have found 2 inthe area both seem tohave problems though and I am looking for some advice. Here are the

2:

1982 928: Odometer disconnected. Last reading was 87,000 miles in 1994. Power steering rack needs to be replaced. It is an automatic. Has sat for about 2 years. It does run i heard it start up. $4000.00

1983 928: Odomoter disconnected. Owner says about 160,000 miles. Manual Tranny with a 6 speed. (I was told didn't make a 6 speed in 83). Has Ferrari ground effects package. Black dull finish. $3200.00.

I am having a very difficult time decidig which to go for. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

If no trouble can you e-mail me response. My computer seems to erase links so I don't know if i would get the response. snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net

Thanks you.

Reply to
Dan

Neither sounds like the right option from here. If you were absolutely forced to choose one of these two, skip the '83 six-speeder as that is definitely fishy...

Ciao

Zak

Searchable database of 10 000+ car specsAuctioning motoring-related items at eBay?

Zak McGregor