ECU Flash affects MPG?

Let's see now...the OP was obviously NeoPhyte_Rep. Obviously, I was replying to Michael then Michelle. Since your reading comprehension disability questions how you got involved in this little flame war, unless you are a sock for either of those two nyms, you "got" involved by posting to a branch of a topic when no one was talking to you. Pretty bad when one cannot even remember who it was they were replying to...like you...and then tries to muddy the waters with some inane attributions issue. Get a hearing aid for those voices in your head. Hopefully, this is the one and only time I reply to you. :-)

Reply to
today

Her name is Michelle, and she posted relevant information in this thread. Your "no one was talking to you" is pure baloney; this is a public forum, and anyone can participate.

She posted information about EPA mileage testing in response to a message by NeoPhyte_Rep; you asked questions about what she posted, and Michael answered your questions.

You then flamed like an asshole.

For the record, snipped-for-privacy@kluge.net (Michelle R. V.) and I are two different people, and Michael Pardee is yet another person.

And Michelle R. V. is one of the most knowledgeable people about the Prius and about EPA testing on any of the newsgroups or mailing lists involving the Prius (and probably other hybrid vehicles as well).

Hopefully, that is the last message you ever post to this newsgroup.

Reply to
Michelle Steiner

We can only hope, but don't get your hopes up.

Reply to
Bill

I hope you hold your breath waiting.

Reply to
today

We can only hope Bill kills himself, but he's not bright enough.

Reply to
today

I'm guessing you don't want to buy any of my Prius shirts or bumper stickers, but here's something someone designed specifically for you:

29 Or maybe you'd prefer it in black:

29

Reply to
Mike Rosenberg

Nah, I know that you're too full of yourself/shit (same thing) to refrain from continuing to prove that you really deserve the shirt that Mike recommended to you.

Every newsgroup has its asshole, and you're ours.

Reply to
Michelle Steiner

LOL. As if you knew anyone in this group. You are an imbecile.

Reply to
Horse's Ass

On Sun, 3 Sep 2006 19:38:51 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@POSTTOGROUP.invalid (Mike Rosenberg) wrote:

Sing it, my cheeky bitches...

I'm An Asshole by Dennis Leary

Folks I'd like to sing a song about the American Dream About me About you About the way our American hearts beat way down in the bottoms of our chests About that special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts Or maybe below the cockles Maybe in the sub-cockle area Maybe in the liver Maybe in the kidneys Maybe even in the colon We don't know

I'm just a regular joe With a regular job I'm your average white Suburbanite slob I like football, and porno, and books about war I've got an average house With a nice hardwood floor My wife, and my job My kids, and my car My feet on my table And a Cuban cigar But sometimes that just ain't enough To keep a man like me interested Oh no, no way, uh uhh No, I gotta go out and have fun At someone else's expense Oh yeah, yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah

I drive really slow In the ultra-fast lane While people behind me are going insane

I'm an asshole (he's an asshole, what an asshole) I'm an asshole (he's an asshole, such an asshole)

I use public toilets And I piss on the seat I walk around in the summer time sayin', "How about this heat?"

I'm an asshole (he's an asshole, what an asshole) I'm an asshole (he's the worlds biggest asshole)

Sometimes I park in the handicapped spaces While handicapped people Make handicapped faces

I'm an asshole (he's an asshole, what an asshole) I'm an asshole (he's a real f****ng asshole)

Maybe I shouldn't be singin' this song Ranting and raving and carrying on Maybe they're right when they tell me I'm wrong... ... NAAAHHHHH!

I'm an asshole (he's an asshole, what an asshole) I'm an asshole (he's the world's biggest asshole)

You know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna get myself a 1967 Cadilac El Dorado Convertable Hot pink! With whale skin hub caps An all leather cow interior And big brown baby seal eyes for headlights YEAH! And I'm gonna drive around in that baby At 115 miles per hour Getting one mile per gallon Sucking down Quarter Pounder cheeseburgers from McDonalds in the old-fashioned non-biodegradable Styrofoam containers And when I'm done sucking down those grease-ball burgers I'm gonna wipe my mouth with the American flag And then I'm gonna toss the Styrofoam containers right out the side And there ain't a Goddamn thing anybody can do about it You know why? 'Cause we got the bombs, that's why! Two words: Nuclear Fuckin' Weapons Okay!? Russia, Germany, Romania They can have all the Democracy they want They can have a big Democracy cake walk Right through the middle of Tienemen Square And it won't make a lick of difference Because we got the bombs Okay!? John Wayne's not dead He's frozen! And as soon as we find a cure for cancer We're gonna thaw out "The Duke" And he's gonna be pretty pissed off You know why? Have you ever taken a cold shower? Well, multiply that by 15 million times That's how pissed off "The Duke"'s gonna be I'm gonna get "The Duke" And John Cassavetes And Lee Marvin And Sam Peckinpah And a case of whiskey And drive down to Texas And- (Hey, Hey! You know you really are an asshole) Why don't you just shut-up and sing the song, pal? You know, the whole time I thought I was that asshole And it turns out it was him What an asshole!

I'm an asshole (he's an asshole, what an asshole) I'm an asshole (he's the worlds biggest asshole)

A - SS - HO - LE! Everybody!! A - SS - HO - LE!

*dog barking noises*

I'm an asshole and proud of it!

'm_An_Asshole

Reply to
today

LOL. Clowns like you are all the same. You deserve my contempt.

Reply to
today

Oh, Michelle is one of THOSE who thinks she's blood brothers with a bunch of morons because she owns the same car as they. I bet you were the same kind of idiot who made friends with only Goths because they were the only ones with FEELINGS like you. LOL.

Assholes seem to be on the tip of your tongue a lot, darling. :-)

Reply to
today