Editing phone numbers

Is there anyway to edit a phone number or the label associated with it, once it is entered into the phonebook? I know you can dial a number and then store it as a 1-touch dial, but can I store it in the phonebook and add a name to it? The manual is so helpful about this.... Thanks, Bruce

Reply to
Bruce

Depends - which model year do you have? The phonebooks are different between 2004-2005 and 2006-current.

2004-2005 are only entered by downloading contact information from your Bluetooth cell phone. (or, you can have a label-less phone number by copying from the incoming/outgoing phone number logs)

Supposedly you can manually enter in phonebook information with the newer system in the 2006-current Prius, but I do not have a manual nor access to such a model year Prius to help you there.

Reply to
mrv

Reply to
Bruce

I have a 2005 Prius, but my Verizon phone wouldn't let me upload entries. Fortunately, I discovered that my Palm was also Bluetooth capable, so I just sent the name and number from it instead. I was not able to edit the number in the Prius.

John

Reply to
pakman