Headlights mispointed?

Yup, it's me again!

Yes, I will call my dealer with some of these questions too, but quite frankly we trust these guys as far as we can throw them, and I'm not sure where else to turn. And besides, if somebody answers, then it's on the Internet, and we all know that if it's on the Internet it must be true (grin)!

When using regular (non-brights) headlights, the headlights seem to point right into oncoming driver's faces. When I switch to brights, I see the road, but I also see the upper parts of roadside trees. Is this some bizarre new plot by the same guy who brought us the lets-blind-the-other-driver "high intensity" headlights? Do all Priuses do this?

And what is the plural of Prius - Pria?

Thanks again! Chris

Reply to
Chris Shearer Cooper

I have the HID headlamps. They thoroughly illuminate the road ahead and, most importantly, the ditches from which deer suddenly emerge. Are other drivers flashing you when you approach them in low-beam?

Reply to
Bill

It seems to me that your headlights need adjustment. What you describe is not normal. Take the car to a psychiatrist--or at least to the dealer's service department.

That has been the subject of debate for years. There is no consensus.

Reply to
Michelle Steiner

I like the solution one of the Yahoo Prius group came up with: Prius cars. That way I don't sound as dumb as I look 8^P

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee