New model 2009 Prius opinions?

Right, and I have a 2005 L6 that DOESN'T have an AUX input. The keffufle arose from the implication that ALL Prius except base models have an AUX input which, as everyone now knows, was sheer nonsense.

Reply to
Was Istoben

If you would read before you flame you would realize that no such claim was ever made in this thread. OPs question was about the 2009 Prius.

The accurate basic information was offered by Elmo (Sep3):

And also from Elmo, the accurate info to which you responded with a flame attack (Sept 2):

Nowhere does he ever claim that this has bee true before 2006, and he clearly states that it is true starting in 2006.

Of course I also realize that you two have a history here, but in this case even a quick reading of the thread clearly shows that Elmo provided accurate information and your responses were not justifiable. Note that he also clearly states the location of the aux input.

Of course some people prefer flaming to civility, so you two may prefer to continue with your war (or to try to engage me as well). Personally, I prefer civil and informative discourse.

- Leo

Reply to
Leo Siefert

You didn't go back far enough. On 9/2 "shagnasty" posted this:

"Plus, there's an AUX input on all models except for the very base model, which virtually no one carries (and which may not be available in all areas of the country)."

He subtly corrects himself on 9/3 after some ask where the jack is located on the 2004/2005.

Beyond that, I have no history with "shagnasty." A further review will illustrate that, true to his handle, he is the agitator here.

Reply to
Was Istoben

Are you saying that's wrong?

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

Yes. The 2005 and 2005 models didn't have an aux input. Your post on 9/2 included all models, your post on 9/3 corrected the earlier post.

Reply to
Was Istoben

But we weren't discussing 2005 models. We were discussing a Prius you could buy today.

Who the hell knows what YOU were discussing.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

2004. Do I have to hold your hand?
Reply to
Was Istoben

No, I wasn't.

Why, do you want to hold my hand?

You've been outed. Face it. When you're in a hole, it's best to stop digging.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty