miata new model?

Please, can you tell me if the actually model is the new model or only a facelift? thanks

Reply to
Luca

The next Miata (NC) will be released in late 2005 or 2006. Its all-new chassis will have more in common with the RX-8 than with the current MX-5, with a longer wheelbase. Styling is still secret, but is expected to be influenced by the Ibuki show car, with very short overhangs. I expect the engine to be a variant of the 4-cylinder Zetec--a nice, modern engine with a worthy racing heritage.

Or I could be wrong...

Reply to
Lanny Chambers

Lanny Chambers wrote in news:lanny- snipped-for-privacy@newssvr24-ext.news.prodigy.com:

Don't forget that the doors will be close to neck high to comply with the new upcoming side impact laws. No more driving with your arm out the windows :(

Cheers

Rod '04 Mazdaspeed MX-5 (cranking 'da boost) '02 SE (just sold) '90 Mariner Blue