exhaust fumes

My rover 75 is becoming increasingly annoying.... this time its exhaust fumes. I dont have a proble in the main, but when I turn on my heater, exhaust fumes come throug. If I turn on the switch to recycle the cab air, there's no smell. Ive had this problem for a while and I've had a new exhaust fitted. The smell was there before the exhaust change and after....any suggestions?

thanx in advance

Reply to
chris