9000 1989 Saab Massachusetts

Hi guys

Does anyone know of a place that I can donate my Saab to? It has a great body but the breaks need fixing and there is an oil leak.

This is an awesome car but because of the age I could not trade it. I want it to go to someone who will not sell it for parts or crush it.

Just looking for ideas.

Thanks

Britney

Reply to
Britney

The donation helps the Lupus Foundation of Massachusetts, Sacred Heart Community Missions, and/or the Association of Blind Citizens.

Reply to
Shane Almeida

There's also a group or two that put ads in the Boston Globe on almost daily basis.

Reply to
- Bob -

You could also place an Ad in the SAABnet classifieds with a very low asking price, enough to cover your time and ad fee. It sounds like it could be a nice car for someone with the skills to fix it up and drive it. Brakes are a small job. The leak may be a big problem or small one, but for a D-I-Y type probably not a big deal.

-Fred W

Reply to
Fred W.

Reply to
Britney

You're very welcome. I'm glad I could help you help them.

Reply to
Shane Almeida