Cosmetic Rear Fender/Bumper Repair

Hello all. Some bonehead (no offensive to any boneheads in the group) backed into our 2001 steel grey 9-3SE; leaving deep gouges and numerous scuff/scrapes across the right side of the rear plastic fender (down to the base black plastic [why don't they color impregnate plastic assemblies... yeah I know, it'd add cost]).

Anyone know of a good do-it-yourself instructional resource for such repairs. Looking for preparation guidelines, sand paper grit guidance, filler suggestions, and any other tid-bits of information that might be of help. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
J. Harris

I presume the person who did the damage disappeared without trying to do anything about it?

Craig.

Reply to
Craig's Saab C900 Site