closing up gap between bumper and fender

I've got uneven spacing between the front bumper and fenders, with the passenger side wider in the front and not snug below the headlight assembly on my 2002.

My assumption, and I'm guessing since I haven't got a shop manual, based upon gazing at what can be seen under the hood is that removing the wheel-well splash shield will reveal the fasteners that secure the bumper at the side, and that I will be able to tighten something to square up the gap.

Anyone know more about this? Thanks!

Frank

Reply to
frank