ELECTRIC OIL PRESSURE SENDER WANTED B202 ENGINE

I have a 1985 T16 Aero (SPG in the US) for which I need a dual pole (two spade terminals) type electrical oil pressure sending unit to fit a B202 engine. It has to feed both a VDO oil pressure gauge and an idiot light.

I need one which I know will fit and therefore if anyone is able to point me in the right direction I appreciate it. I have to know the thread size and pitch.

I am located in the UK but can pay overseas - the Saab oem price is about 4 dollars. I do not want a Saab oem one as it is monopole. These screw into the oil filter housing and are difficult to get at.

Any feedback appreciated.

Peter Watson

Reply to
Peter W Watson

I seem to recall it was 1/8" NPT.

Can you find a VDO gauge dealer in the UK? They would have it, I'm sure. If not, I bought mine from Group 6 Performance here in the US (years ago). They're hard to find on the internet, and I don't know if they ship international. But, I'd be amazed if a VDO vendor wouldn't have, or be able to get, the right part for you.

Dave Hinz

Reply to
Dave Hinz

In message , Dave Hinz writes

Thanks I bought Saab gauges but they are the same as VDO - the last time I bought VDO gauges and accessories I bought them in Australia where there is a good parts shop. I have requested help from them - VDO did not have one last time I looked in the UK. I will check out group 6. thanks

Peter

Reply to
Peter W Watson

In message , Dave Hinz writes