Installing a CD Changer in a '00 9-5 Aero

Does anyone have any experience in installing a CD changer in the '00 9-5 Aero? I have what looks like a similar CD changer from my '95 Volvo 960. Is it compatible?

Thanks

Reply to
news.verizon.net

No. Its a custom made unit for saab, you need a genuine saab changer, this then has to be married to the car using tech2 before it will work! Use caution when buying used though, if the changer wasn't divorced from its original car before removal, it will be totally useless.

Reply to
murphwiz