Re: Day light

I just bought a Saab 9-5(2005), there is something wrong with the

> daylight, they are look like nightlight

I ASSUME you mean the display, although you are too dysfunctional to be able to mention it.

My 'daylight' here is determined by the sun and clouds.

I mean there is no > difference between my daylight and the night light, even ?the back ed > light? is on at daylight , any body knows what is wrong.

(what's a 'back ed' ?) Anybody is ONE word.

Tried a dealer ? Or the person you bought it from ? Just to mention a couple of common sense ideas.

Saab drivers never used to be this dumb. Must be the GM influence. A Hummer might suit you better incidentally. Saabs are meant to be driven by people of intelligence, discernment, grace and education.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Eeyore gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

Have you considered that English may not be his first language? No, didn't think so.

Reply to
Adrian