Saab OEM Alarm - What's it Worth?

Oddly enough, I have a neighbor who dropped by the other day and said he had a bunch of classic 900 parts that he wanted to give me. The guy who gave it to me used to be a mechanic @ Indy Saab. In this bunch of stuff(no better way to describe it), there happened to be a vintage OEM saab alarm that appears to never have been used. (Box has been banged around a bit from various moves.. but nothing seems terribly wrong with the unit itself.)

The part # is : 02 46 512

Anyone know what something like this is worth? Just curious!

Thanks!

-LC

Reply to
LC