Service Manual

Hi folks, Does anyone have a recommendation for a service manual (2001 9-3)? Is there another option besides the offical $$$$aab Service Manual? I remember someone discussing the CD manuals available at ebay, I wasn't able to find the thread. Does anyone have experience with the CDs? Thanks Dan

Reply to
Dan in Connecticut

only seen the SAAB GM900 haynes manual for the car, not sure which parts are different to a 9-3 though

Reply to
Andy

The official Saab manual is a CD too. It goes by the name of "WIS" I bought one in the UK. It was around GBP60 and it seems to be nice and comprehensive. I'm not sure if the eBay ones are just copies of this or not...

Cheers,

Colin.

Reply to
Colin Stamp

The Ebay ones that I have seen going for 4 quid tend to be the Mitchell "On demand system". I wasn't impressed with it.

David.

Reply to
David Taylor

in article cbn1jl$oh2$ snipped-for-privacy@news6.svr.pol.co.uk, chris at snipped-for-privacy@delkasystems.freeserve.co.uk wrote on 27/06/2004 18:54:

Hmmm! Interesting! Can you expand? Is your cat okay?

Reply to
Paul Halliday

Reply to
S Moe