UK 9-3. Open diff or LSD?

Hi all,

It's a bit of a stupid question, I know, but is my UK 2000 9-3 SE (LPT) meant to have an LSD?

I'm asking because, just after I got the car, it went into a back street garage (I had no choice) for some warranty work including having a new diff fitted. The new diff is open and the wheelspin is horrendous on slippery roundabouts. Just wondering if the garage were as dodgey as they looked. Surely a powerfulish FWD car needs an LSD?

I knew I should have got an Aero...

Cheers,

Colin.

Reply to