Going Japanese

Well the decision to shut down Saturn is very disappointing. Only GM cars I ever liked. I'm done. Going Japanese. Used to be pro-American, but GM is no longer pro-me-the-consumer. Our vehicles will be worthless on re-sale and trade-in as a result of this decision. I'm done with GM. Buying Japanese from here on out. At least their cars retain their value and they will be in business.

Reply to
Usenet User

smart move; just make sure to get the rust protection package as they are susceptable to it

Reply to
raamman