Engine Shut Down

I own an 2000, chrysler 300M while driving yesterday the engine shut off, all electrical systems ran as normal(lights, radio, odomerter panel) No noises were made, steering locked up. Once I got the car stopped, shifted to park it fired up like it had never gone off. This has happened twice in the last 3 days. Any ideas??

Reply to
mrwatts00

Have someone connect a scanner to see if any fault codes are stored. Could be a cam sensor fault. Also supply the engine size when you post a message

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower