Re: New Saturn ION problems

Have a 2001 Honda Civic and replaced the windshield 3 times before it was 2 months old. No kidding.

Have had no problems since. We just avoid following anyone too closely, to avoid any rogue highway stones...

Can happen to anyone.

-e

Hi Everyone: > > I bought a new Saturn ION 3 months ago. From the past 3 month, I had the > door lock broken (fixed by Saturn dealer) and 2 times Wind shield broken > (covered by my auto insurance). > > The problem that I found about the windshield is, even it hit by a tiny > stone, the whole windshield cracked immediately. I have consulted an > technician and he told me it should start with a chip. > > Since I have the wind shield broke-fixed-broke 2 times, I went to the Saturn > dealer to talk with their technician. He told me it not just happened to > me, he > saw this problem already. He suggest me to complain to GM so they can call > ION back. > > I just like to know, is there anybody who has the same problem like me? I > want to see how many people have the same problem. > > Thanks. > >
Reply to
NoSetFine