1953-54 STUDEBAKER FRONT END ORNAMENTS

Any tips on drilling holes in the front fenders on my 1954 Commander?

Reply to
Michael - Roseland FL

John Poulos

Yep, Use 2 inch tape, put tape on pant leg first, (removes some of the sticky, so it won't pull paint) use at least 2 layers. Mark the holes on the tape, start with 1/8" drill, check for alignment to the studs, finish drilling, use a primer and a paint and brush touch the bare metal. (so it won't rust) install mldgs. Easy, use to do it all the time, when cars were made with bolt on parts instead of double sided tape parts!

Jim Turner

Reply to
Jim Turner

Yes, contact the keeper of installation instructions, he has those templates. AC-2343. Dave Mottle

532 East Ella Corrales, NM 87048 I think he charges a dollar or two for the copies and postage.
Reply to
Dwain G.

YES, be sure you have a drill with a bit in it! (I think I read those rotten writing things too long!)

John

Reply to
johnnywiffer

Don't! Jerry