2R Fog lights

Boy did this listing take me back. I cleaned out the last six sets in South Bend back in the early 70's. I think I paid about $35 set and sold them for $50-$60 and thought I was doing great. I'd pay his opening today in a heartbeat, they look great on a C cab. Here's a set on my 2R truck from back then. (the Avanti and the Hawk are long gone too)

listing:

John Poulos

They appear to be Unity lights with the Studebaker script. I think they retail for about $200 without the Studebaker and Studebaker switch. So a purist would easily pay that opining bid. I bought mine in a scratch and ding sale for $35 (no scratches and no dings) and No Studebaker about a year ago.

--

Reply to
RPE

Reply to
John Poulos

Reply to
mbstude

As popular as these seem to be, why doesn't someone re-pop them???

Dave Miller

Reply to
So. Ga. Cruiser

Reply to