need photo of rear seat area for 53 coupe. please

hi, does any one have a photo they can post or email of rear seat area for 53 coupe, i am looking at some CHRYSLER SEBRING CONVERTIBLE SEATS front
and rear for my prostreet project. but i am not sure what it should look like in rear seat area (mine car was bare when i bought it) Thanks,Bob
I installed 84 Lincoln LSC seats front and rear in my 55 coupe.The rears are a drop in. They were leather. Stuuder
rideevo wrote:

cool thanks for reply Bob
Thanks SO MUCH for the photo!!!!! Bob
There is a member of SDC that I know has Sebring convertible seats in his 53. They look fantastic. He had door panels etc made up to match. Denny L
rideevo wrote:

Hi Denny, thanks for reply do you know if he also has the rear seat in from the Sebring convertible??? Thanks,Bob