need photo of rear seat area for 53 coupe. please

hi, does any one have a photo they can post or email of rear seat area for

53 coupe, i am looking at some CHRYSLER SEBRING CONVERTIBLE SEATS front and rear for my prostreet project. but i am not sure what it should look like in rear seat area (mine car was bare when i bought it) Thanks,Bob
Reply to
rideevo

Stuuder

cool thanks for reply Bob

Reply to
rideevo

Thanks SO MUCH for the photo!!!!! Bob

Reply to
rideevo

There is a member of SDC that I know has Sebring convertible seats in his 53. They look fantastic. He had door panels etc made up to match. Denny L

rideevo wrote:

Reply to
lockmon

Hi Denny, thanks for reply do you know if he also has the rear seat in from the Sebring convertible??? Thanks,Bob

Reply to
rideevo