A Pitch for the Studebaker Museum Archivist

I needed the bracket that holds the grill and the upper and lower wind dams together on my 55 and had looked in all the usual places. I had a bracket from a sedan, but its a little different. I wrote the Studebaker Museum and yesterday, a couple weeks later, the print came and with a little grinding and welding, I now have a coupe bracket to print. They get $25 per hour to do the search and I figured I was helping a good cause. Another great Studebaker resource. Bill

Reply to
Bill Clark