Valve adjust screws: pitch?

What's the thread pitch on the valve adjust screws? I should be able to look this up someplace I reckon, but am not sure where.

Reply to
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliot

Never mind -- 1mm.

Reply to
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliot

and a backyard valve adj trick is since 1mm = .040", if you set the valves to 0 clearance, then back out 1/8 turn, it's .005" (very close to spec). So if you are on the side of the road, go 1/8 and a hair out to get real close.

John Aircooled.Net Inc.

Reply to
John Connolly