Drove a Studebaker today

Not normally a big deal, but is was in the car formally known as the cheap Avanti. It's was only up the street and back, but far enough to know all the important stuff works. It's a good feeling to roll down the road in a Studebaker that last moved under it's own power on 1978.

Reply to
John Poulos

mbstude

Reply to
Big E

We need to talk.

Big E wrote: Snip-snip

Reply to
John Poulos

Reply to
mbstude

LOL, what's worse is that I don't limit myself to one brand and once I revive them I don't want to part with 'em. Ernie R

Reply to
Ernie Rizzolo

I suggest that you get Fiat 850 Spyders hereafter as your "other" cars? They are easy to work on, small to store, and sell easily. Loads of fun to drive & plenty of room for me (6' 2", 210 pounds at the time. (Spyder lid allows more access to engine than other styles.)

Karl

Reply to
midlant

I think I'm at my personal project limit right now. '74 El Camino, 69 Grand Prix, a '72 Duster, the Avanti and a 60 hr workweek have kept me from "saving" any lives for awhile. But, I did just expand my parking capability to 10 cars, take away the 2 daily drivers there is still "room at the inn" and I'm a charitable guy so if the right needy vehicle comes along...

Reply to
Ernie Rizzolo