EBAY add of the week :)

I like all his 4 prong wigit's for sale at $1000 each... And ALL of his pricing is wack-o...... Did you check out his Ebay store?

"Michael - Roseland FL" wrote..

Reply to
Jeff Rice

I looked but no picture. What is a prong wigit?

Jeff Rice wrote:

Reply to
Michael - Roseland FL

I just e-mailed him, it's the 4th time he's listed it, exactly the same way.

Michael - Roseland FL wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

He's just paying 50 cents to spam ebay with fake listing to point to his "real" auctions. He does sell a lot of stuff at reasonable prices, just drives interest with the silly ones.

Michael - Roseland FL wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

Reply to
63Avanti

DARN! I wanted 4 prong widgets, and all he has is 4 PRNNG WIGITS

Jim Bartley on PEI--and at $1,000, it would be cheap(er) at half the price

Reply to
George Mills