Hawk Dash how to....

I'm using a '56 Hawk dash, and want to add/cut a hole for the clock, in the "engine turned" overlay, in the position by the glove box. Anyone have experience in the best way to make a clean professional cut? Thx, in advance Stan

Reply to
tempestan

jimandkathiekrise

Reply to
oldcarfart

Stan I have one with a clock hole that is in nice condition that I would trade for one without in the same condition. I think I am coming with Lew for that hood so maybe we could trade?

Reply to
Jerry Kaiser

Really appreciate all the ideas for cutting the hole, in the overlay. For what it is worth, the overlay that I intend to cut is excellent condition, other than the location where the clock w/be located. I typically would not cut it, if it wasn't damaged in that location, and I have an extra one, that isn't cut. Again, thx, for all the good ideas, I appreciate all of them. Stan

Reply to
tempestan