hunting for a 56 Hawk Frame.

I am posting this for a friend.

He is in need of a frame for a 56 Flight Hawk. Preferably in the East side of Oklahoma.

Please contact Bud at (918) 682-3601.

Thanks Jim( I keep tring to get out of the Stude Business)..

Reply to
jimandkathiekrise

any C/K will work, I have a '64 GT frame under my '54 and I believe Paul Johnson and many others have done this in the past.

Reply to
oldcarfart

oh well, had a 57 silver.. too late now. and AM close.

--Shiva--

Reply to
me

I have a cheap Hawk parts car here in Houston.

Reply to
Barry