Rick's Next Challenge (ot?)

Rick has to get with the 'new' microbrewery program... Yuengling has nothing on these cheesehead guys....

I, for one, am motivated to start construction. Jeff

Reply to
Deepnhock

Does Rick favor a light beer or a dark one? I can bring some Big Rock down with me to tantalize his taste buds.

Gord Richmond

Reply to
Gordon Richmond

He specifically want some beer called Yinglang or Ying Ying........ MUST BE WARM, not warm then refigerated, and then allowed to go warm again. Has to start off warm, and he will refrigerate............ Don't ask. He says, he perfers bottles but cans "travel better"

Which reminds me, does anyone know where the "built in bottle opener is in all 53 - 64 C/K bodied cars?

Reply to
Bill Glass

Reply to
52hawk

Smack the neck against the bumper and drink through your teeth to strain out the broken glass?

Mark ( Saw a movie tough guy do that one time) Dunning

Reply to
Mark Dunning

I seem to remember that the steering column hanger bracket under the dash will pop off a crown cap.

Gord Richmond

Reply to
Gordon Richmond