Still without ISP at home. OT somewhat

My local provider at work & home has dropped dialup and now dropped the newsgroups completely stating that no one except for 3 to 4 people are using the newsgroups any more from their service. I got rid of my ISDN so I'm out shopping still. . . good news is Newsguy will host my site plus giving me all the newsgroup and 5 email address for $9.95 a month. I was using them to get pictures on the newsgroup and was only paying $5.95. Plus I get to keep my current website hosting with them. I was paying Verizion $119 a month for the ISDN and another $89 a month for the hosting which I really wasn't using but will be shortly. All I need is an ISP so I'm shopping. . . Once I see what happens with them I may change my business site too to Newsguy as long as the service remains the way it is now. Until then I home alone without the net. :

Reply to
Rick Courtier

I use these guys as my ISP (they provide DSL via Verizon), personal website hosting is part of the ISP price, and newsgroup access; dunno if they're available in your area:

Here's my personal website: jagsnvettes.com Very few problems, and they're usually Verizon issues.

Reply to
WayneC