62 Daytona detailing

I'm finishing the 24,000 mile 4 speed Daytona I sold to N8 a few years ago and bought back. I pulled the engine to detail under the hood and replace the clutch. (It had been stuck to the flywheel from sitting and damaged the disk) Once I'm done with that, just need to detail the trunk and it's done. I may add a 4 barrel even though it was ordered with a 2 barrel.

John Poulos

dang, that looks pretty darn good under there.

you need to post some pics from before I bought it, a couple years has made a big difference!

nate

John Poulos wrote:

Reply to
N8N

Reply to
John Poulos

I had to blow 'em away to make space for other stuff :( if you want some to go with the car let me know and I'll burn you a CD.

nate

John Poulos wrote:

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Just so everyone doesn't think I've lost my mind for letting such a pretty car go, this will be going in my '55 coupe as soon as I get my act together...

nate

Nate Nagel wrote:

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Nice work Nate! Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

I still feel bad about not being able to find that one part.It has to be in my garage somewhere!

Bob40

Reply to
Bob

JP had an extra that I bought from him, but if you find it let me know, that is a fairly hard to find part. Bet you'll be sure to keep track of it on any future 4-speed cars you part out! Good news is I was able to save just about everything from the pile of stuff I got from you, I just had to buy one linkage piece which I think I found at York - I guess I will find out when I go to put it all together!

nate

Bob wrote:

Reply to
Nate Nagel