These Champion REGINA models are great!

The REGINA must have been the top of the line!

Dave

Reply to
South Ga. 62 Cruiser

Rare car from the Saskatchewan plant!

Reply to
Dwain G.

Brian Scott

I think REGINA is an old Native American word for 'fuzzy photograph'

Reply to
62champ

If it had a 51 frontend and tail lights I could get real interested. I like the hardtop but I'm in love with the 51 frontend. I guess it's because I've driven a 51 for 23 years

Reply to
studeluver

REGINA must refer to the TRIM level!

So says Wayne!

Reply to
South Ga. 62 Cruiser

Regina or not, I love that '52 hardtop. Wish I could find my wallet.

Joe (when I find it I hope somebody put some $$$$ in it) Roberts

Reply to
itraseecab