wanted; hawk fender and fin

I'm looking for a good driver-side rear fender and tail fin for a Studebaker Silver Hawk. Prefer '57, but I won't be too fussy.

I had a dream last night that found a good set for a good price, so I'm trying today.

DGH

Reply to
doug holverson

Left rear fenders are available NOS at a decent price (around $300.00). You can use a GT rear fender after you do a little hammer and dollie work on the top rear corner. You'll have to look around to find a vendor with some. Go to a Stude swap meet and ask around. I havn't seen any NOS fins in years, but they are available used. Jerry.

Reply to
Jerry Forrester

Where are you located? I have these but can not ship. I am in Joliet Illinois at the intersection of Interstate 80 and Interstate 55. Robert Kapteyn snipped-for-privacy@mac.com

Reply to